The Annual NOFA Winter Conference is coming to Worcester State University this weekend, on January 14, 2017. This conference will provide workshops for all experience levels and knowledge bases. Registration is still open! Don’t miss your chance to participate in this important discussion of the Northeast’s organic farming community.
Some highlights from the workshop line up include:
– Growing Cut Flowers for CSA & Market with Christina Dedora from Blue Skys Farm
– Farming with Beneficial Insects with Jarrod Fowler from The Xerces Society
– Indoor Mushroom Cultivation with Alex Dorr
– SARE-Research on Disease Control in Winter Spinach Tunnels with Susan Scheufele from UMass Extension and Danya Teitelbaum from Queen’s Greens Farm
– Keeping Happy Healthy Hogs with Alice Percy from Fedco Organic Growers Supply
– Making Kefir and Kefir Cheese with Pam and David Raymond
– Full-Day Intensive Workshop with Paul and Elizabeth Kaiser of Singing Frogs Farm: Operating An Organic, No-Till, Agro-ecological Vegetable Farm
For the full conference schedule and registration, click here.